Cork County Council have revealed that there will no entry fee to Spike Island and Fort Mitchel this year. Visitors will only be charged for the ferry.
Ferry Schedule and information at time of publishing is as follows:
- Price: €8 per adult and €5 per child.
- Additional ferry services will be available from April 14th (Sunday).
- The ferry departs from Kennedy Pier in Cobh every Sunday during April at 12noon and again at 2pm. Service on both Saturday and Sunday will be provided from May.
- From June, a daily ferry service will be available.
- Ferry departing from Cobh, from Saturday, June 1st, the ferry will stop at Monkstown at 12.15pm.
Should you require more information on this or other attractions in the Fota Island area please leave a comment.